Integrating software is a vital aspect of Application Portfolio Management. Our integration solutions include enterprise applications, point-to-point, data, cloud-based, and IoT integrations.
At DAITA, our software integration services help businesses get more out of their software assets. The proliferation of technology has created amazing new opportunities. But having so many options has also created a lot of inefficiency as software is added piece by piece to an organization’s portfolio with no overall strategy. Whether your existing apps can’t talk to each other or you have old technology that needs to be updated to keep pace with modern solutions, we can help.
Bringing Old and New Together
Integrating software is a vital aspect of Application Portfolio Management. Based on a thorough assessment of software assets, some apps need to be retired and some need to be replaced. Others simply need to be integrated with newer solutions to deliver their full value. One common area of desired functionality is web-compatibility. DAITA can take a desktop application and re-engineer it for the web, allowing integration with a far broader range of business apps.
In other cases, it is new software that needs to be integrated with a company’s existing applications. When off-the-shelf software delivers desirable features but doesn’t mesh with an organization’s technology, DAITA can bridge this gap with integration solutions. Depending on the architecture of the software on both sides of the equation, this may be a more cost-effective solution than building a custom application from scratch.
Software Integration Services Improve Data Utilization
As Big DATA increases both the size and complexity of stored data, it’s imperative to find better ways to manage and utilize these resources. DAITA can integrate multiple data sources with business software to achieve:
- Easier access to valuable data across platforms
- Deeper insight into vital data, resulting in better decisions
- Reduction or elimination of double-entry and other redundant tasks
- Better synchronization of data across business applications and for all users
- More effective collaboration with partners, customers, vendors, and business divisions
Software Integration Reduces TCO
In the long run, an intelligent integration strategy delivers a number of benefits to companies that want to save on costs and experience greater ROI from existing assets. With the right approach:
- Solutions based on SOA (service oriented architecture) may be reusable from one use case to the next, reducing development costs
- Money saved by integrating and updating vs. replacing software can be invested in other initiatives
- Integrating applications more deeply with business processes creates a more competitive and responsive organization (for example, integrating embedded technology and software together to monitor and improve processes in real time)
- Upgrades that make applications more flexible help businesses keep pace with changing regulatory requirements
- A unified IT structure supports optimal performance across all technology assets.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Our CRM solutions help you manage your business’s relationships and interactions with your customers and potential customers which is essential to improving profitability. Through CRM, we’ll assist you to focus on your organisation’s relationships with individual customers, service users, colleagues and suppliers. Our CRM solutions are broad-based and are embedded not only in sales and marketing, but also in HR, customer services and supply chain management (SCM).
At Daita, we concentrate our CRM efforts to compile information from a range of different channels including your website, telephone, email, live chat, marketing materials, social media, and more. That means you’ll not only know more about your business, but also more about your target audiences and how best to service their needs.
Our CRM solutions include automatic updates with instant access for employees to gauge a full history of all communications, meetings, and documents shared internally and externally. Now your business has one, central place where every customer, every lead, every service request and all of their contact information, preferences, and history can be stored, making every future connection with your clients more personal, relevant, and current! Our solutions extend to mobile and desktop platforms and can also assist with prospective sales making forecasting simpler and more accurate.
With Daita’s CRM solutions, you’ll always have a clear view from enquiry to sale, available wherever and whenever you need it.
Got a project?
As creators of digital change, we imagine the impossible and use our innovative thinking to deliver IT solutions that make business faster, smarter and flexible.